Turin the baroque city with multiple palaces, arcades and other galleries…
This time our customers discovered the capital of Piedmont, namely Turin.
Some would say dreary and industrial city?
Think again and come to discover the charm of this baroque city which does
honour to the soil and the know-how of its region! In the program :
– Visit of a chocolate factory
– The discovery of the first Eataly store opened in 2007 and installed in a
former vermouth distillery
– The visit of Casa Martini and followed by a masterclass dedicated to
making your own vermouth
– A tour of the city of Turin and its surroundings in a Fiat 500
– Visit the automobile museum to admire more than 200 vehicles of 80
different brands dating from 1769 to the present day
– Without forgetting evenings on rooftops or in privatized restaurants and
an elegant hotel to rest …
So are you tempted?